Adecco Personnel Pte. Ltd. (EA Licence Number 91C2918), having its registered office at 1 Scotts Road, #18-08 Shaw Centre, Singapore 228208 (together with its other country affiliates, “Adecco”), provides temporary staffing, permanent placement, career transition and talent development services, as well as outsourcing and consulting (the “Services”).
- You hereby expressly consent that Adecco may collect, use or disclose the personal data (e.g. name, contact details, residential address, date of birth, gender, nationality, photograph, identification card number, educational and professional background, interests, languages) which you have provided (or may provide) to Adecco in any form (“Personal Data”), for the purposes of providing the Services, as well as, for storage, processing, financial, analytical or dispute resolution purposes, as well as, to comply with applicable laws, regulations and Adecco’s policies (together, “Purpose”).
- Adecco may also transfer your Personal Data to Adecco’s employees, officers, directors, clients (and its agents), suppliers (mainly, IT providers and financial and legal advisors), authorities (and its agents), and to other Adecco affiliates, based locally or abroad, in order to reasonably achieve the Purpose. Transfers to third parties will be strictly on a need to know basis, in order to comply with contractual or legal obligations and provided that such third parties have data protection standards comparable to Adecco’s.
- Adecco will securely handle and maintain your Personal Data in compliance with the applicable laws and regulations.
- Adecco relies on your Personal Data to achieve the Purpose; hence, you shall ensure that your Personal Data provided to Adecco is accurate, correct and complete. If you wish to correct or update your Personal data, you may contact Adecco’s Data Protection Officer.
- Adecco will cease to retain any document containing your Personal Data after seven (7) years from its collection or as soon as the Personal Data is no longer required to achieve the Purpose.
- You are entitled to withdraw the above consent at any time by giving prior notice to the Adecco’s Data Protection Officer. You acknowledge that such withdrawal shall apply prospectively and only affect Adecco’s future use or disclosure of your Personal Data.
- If you have any queries regarding Adecco’s treatment of your Personal Data, this consent form or any related matter, you may review Adecco Group’s Data Protection Policy or contact Adecco’s Data Protection Officer at SG.Legal@adecco.com.